Computer Tune-up $149 - Low Price Guarantee - Free Pickup!
Increase Computer Speed
- Windows Vista/7/8/10 & Mac OS X including Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan
- System hardware test (including hard drive, memory, and CPU) visual inspection of motherboard capacitors (desktops)
- Check for sufficient RAM and free hard drive space and recommend an upgrade if necessary
- Optimize operating system performance
- Remove unnecessary startup programs
- Delete temporary files
- Clean interior including fans and heat sink with compressed air
- Scan all drives, email, and external media
- On-site or in-store service
- Repair damage to Operating System
Virus Removal Included
- Remove hard drive and scan contents for viruses and spyware / malware
- Multilevel malware / virus / spyware / trojan screening and removal
- Manually remove all malicious software not quarantined and deleted
- Install any relevant anti-spyware software
- Check for current version of anti-virus
- Industrial strength detection tools
- Guaranteed 100% removal of threats
Call us: 1-800-960-9030
Your Place or Ours?
We can come to your home or business.
A capable computer tune-up can make your lethargic PC feel new again.
Tune-Up In Store or On Site - No Online Scam
Fast startup times and speedy operations are among the greatest joys of working and playing on a brand-new PC. After all, we all want our PCs to run at peak capacity, regardless of whether it is a budget laptop or a polygon-pushing gaming desktop. But, inevitably, that out-of-the-box performance fades away. Eventually, every PC will slow down, either gradually or suddenly. That's when a computer tune up proves its worth. Often, viruses, malware and adware take their toll too. To get your computer back to it's heyday performance, you need knowledgeable computer repair experts in person, not online. At ClickAway, we’re proud to fight back.
Remove Files, Increase RAM, Increase Speed
All computers eventually lose that day-one luster, becoming lethargic, unresponsive, and even unreliable. The operating system gets gunked up as apps are added and incompletely deleted, leaving behind drivers and all sorts of other system detritus. Their hard drives fill up with forgotten files we've abandoned in folders whose existence we've forgotten. Programs build up enormous caches behind the scenes that we don't even know about. Eventually, our full hard drives choke the OS as it tries to run. Outdated drivers cease to work correctly. Toolbars and other nasty plug-ins can precipitously slow our browsers to a crawl. It doesn't matter how diligent you are, or what sort of productivity software you use to get the most out of your time if end up sitting around and waiting for your computer to catch up to you.
When our machines become so impaired through use and neglect that we can no longer use Microsoft Word or play a PC game with the same speed and efficiency to which we have become accustomed, we often ponder buying new computers. But that's a drastic solution, and one that's frequently unnecessary. Instead, you can get often that fresh-out-the-box performance for tens of dollars—instead hundreds or even thousands—thanks to a relatively inexpensive computer tune-up at ClickAway.